ABOUT THIS GAME
Relaxing sailing experience. Discover Akalana Islands.
Explore Akalana Islands, an idyllic Caribbean location offering sunset sailing around bays and open seas. Learn the basics of sailing, including steering and speed management ( how to sail upwind and downwind ).
Beginners are friendly! No prior experience is required!
- Your own small interactive sailboat. Steer and control the sails with simple keyboard controls.
- An idyllic Caribbean location to explore. Look around using your mouse or change camera position for a better view.
- Immersive audio with sailing and ocean sounds.
- Simple, but realistic sailing mechanics. To sail upwind, you need to zig-zag and tack, like in real life.
- An optional voice-over instructor to give you some basic tips on how to sail.
- Easy Race – Race and compare your score with the global community of players
- Multiplayer – Sail with friends, including sailors sailing in VR Regatta!
Minimum System Requirement:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 and Above
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor N2820 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 3 GB available space
How to Play?
How to Install Steam and add game to library Full Process?
Visit Here Link